Inspect, store, manage data & make soundrecordings for spectrum analyses!
The Ultraprobe® 10,000 brings ultrasound inspection technology to a whole new level. With this one system, inspectors can perform condition analysis, record sounds, store and manage data.
Use for ALL ultrasound applications & programs
- Setup bearing data collection routes, analyze & create lubrication routes
- Inspect electrical systems for faults, analyze on the spot & report
- Inspect for faulty steam traps
- Find your leaks & report cost per leak with DMS reporting
Why Choose this instrument?
- Enables all the possibilities to inspect, report & analyze with ultrasound
- Accurate & repeatable digital data
- Frequency adjust possibility 20-100 kHz
- On-board sound recording
- Ideally for troubleshooting, analyses & data collection programs
- Comes with licence free data management (DMS) & Spectrum analyses software to manage & report asset condition
On board data logging utilizing Ultratrend DMS™ providing:
- Manage routes
- Up & download via USB connection
- Multiple data views
- History tables/spread sheets
- Trend charts
- Export database & report documents to Excel
On board sound recording utilizing Spectralyser™ software providing:
- Analyze soundfiles in FFT & Time series
- Create analyses reports
- Overlay historic recordings for comparisons
- Diagnose electrical faults
- Bearing fault calculator for defect confirmation
The Ultraprobe® 10,000 simplifies sound recording with user-friendly Spin and Click™ technology
The Ultraprobe® 10,000 features onboard Sound Recording with a push of a button. You’ll record a sound sample directly into the instrument and link it to one of 400 record files stored in the Ultraprobe!
Test the way you want with:
- Specialized application screens
- Adjustable on/off features
- Connection to external devices
- Flexible reporting options
This instrument combines troubleshooting with data collection & analyses into an every day maintenance asset!