The industry’s most comprehensive analog ultrasound instrument!
Fast, accurate, and designed for ease of use, it often takes no more than 15 minutes to become competent in ultrasonic testing using the Ultraprobe® 2000.
Find compressed air and faulty steamtraps, prevent machinery failure & listen to electrical systems for discharges.
Why Choose this instrument?
- Easy to use
- Frequency adjust possibility 20-100 kHz
- Accurate analogue meter with meter mode function
- Ideally for point & shoot trouble shooting
Ultrasound Technology is the smart approach to inspection:
- Ultrasound is very directional and localized
- Ultrasound can be easily blocked or shielded
- Ultrasound instruments can be used in noisy environments
- Changes in Ultrasound provide early warning of potential problems
- Ultrasound instruments are easy to use!
The Ultraprobe® 2000 also enables data reporting through three modes: through auditory channels (via a headset that has been specifically selected for heavy duty industrial use), through a uniquely designed bi-modal analog meter, and through the ability to interface with vibration analyzers, & sound recording devices via the heterodyned output.
For use in hazardous environments, an ATEX or EX rated model is also available.
The Ultraprobe® 2000 can be adapted to test practically any problem in operating equipment with such features as:
- FREQUENCY TUNING enables a user to tune into problem “sounds” while minimizing background interference.
- METER MODE selection adjusts the meter response from a real time response to an averaging response. This feature allows accurate adjustments for leak detection and for mechanical analysis.
The Ultraprobe® 2000 can heterodyne ultrasound into audible range providing accurate sound reproduction.
Sensitive only to ultrasonic frequencies, the Ultraprobe® 2000 will not respond to the low frequency noises often associated with most plant equipment. Therefore, the instrument can be effectively utilized in very loud factory environments.